Discover the ‘rose red city’ of Petra on this short tour, which also includes the fine Crusader castle of Kerak and the famous mosaics of Madaba.
Fly to Amman today, and on arrival transfer to your hotel.
Amman – Mt Nebo – Madaba – Karak – Wadi Musa (Petra)
Leave Amman travel to biblical Mount Nebo which offers incredible views over the Jordan valley. Next visit Madaba with its famous early Christian mosaics, then head down the ‘Kings Highway’ to explore Kerak crusader castle before arriving in Wadi Musa.
Petra Day Tour
Today starts by walking down the narrow siq to perhaps one of the most famous and evocative sights in the world – the Treasury at Petra. You have a full day to explore this mesmerising site – plenty of time to reach the more remote places like the High Altar with its fabulous views.
Petra - Little Petra – Umm Al Rasas – Amman
Today head to Little Petra before travelling up the Desert Highway to Amman. En route stop at the little-known site of Umm al Rasas to see its recently discovered 8th century mosaics.
Transfer to the airport this morning for your departure flight.
To book now, or for more information about this or other tours, call us on 0208 728 2478 or email us at email@example.com.
Prices and Availability
Available to run daily
Price on Application
- Private English speaking guide for Petra
- Private driver with vehicle
- All entrance fees
- 4 nights high grade accommodation on BB basis
- International flights
- Visa (obtained on arrival)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses (drinks, tips etc)
- Marvel at the beautiful mosaics in Madaba
- Enjoy the stunning views from Mtn Nebo
- Explore the magnificent Nabataean city of Petra
- Discover rarely visited Little Petra
Tours That Might Also Interest You
• Desert Castles • Jerash • Petra • Wadi Rum • Shobak • Dead Sea
An excellent tour featuring the key highlights of any trip to Jordan
• Jerash • Dead Sea • Petra • Wadi Rum • Umm Al Rasas
Wonderful introductory tour for first time Jordan visitors
• Madaba • Karak • Petra • Umm Al Rasas
Excellent compact trip to Jordan for those with limited time